My ex deleted me on Facebook?

So me and my boyfriend broke up about a month ago and my mom was paying for his phone service. I told her to shut his phone off because he came into my job to order food with a girl he starting hanging out with a week right after we had broken up and I just thought that was disrespect because he could've went to another papa johns to order in town. Anyways, I shut off his phone and then he messaged me twice asking me if I did but I ignored him because every time I would text him he ignored me. Then later that night he deletes me from Facebook but he's still following me on Instagram. Did he delete me out of anger? Or does that mean he wants nothing to do with me? Now mind you he didn't delete me when we broke up, until now that I shut off his phone.

Wouldn't he expect that we would shut off his phone since he broke up with me?

83

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Your mother should not have been paying for his phone.

2. Why did you not tell him to take over the phone bill when you broke up?

3. You turned off his phone in anger and he responded to what you did. Of course he is angry. . . but if he wanted nothing to do with you, he would not have come into the place where you work.

4. Neither of you is being honest about the way that you feel or what you really want. You are both playing games and the things you are experiencing are the results of your game playing. When you get older, you will know not to do these things.

• But before he came into my work he called to see if I was working.

• Yes, he brought her in to your work to either make you jealous or rub your face in it.

• But I was off that day so he made sure I wasn't there so they could come in and not see me. But then he got all mad because I turned off his phone? I don't get it.

What Guys Said 2

• Anger and wanting nothing to do with you. Sounds like he was freeloading a little so screw him it's over and you're better off now.

• Whaaaaat? Cripes! What a cocksucker! Let him hang... And keep away from exploitative leeches like him

What Girls Said 8

• He is just being a baby. Your mom shouldn't be paying his bill if you two aren't together. And then to bring a girl to your job? He needs to grow up and accept responsibility. If I were a stronger version of you I would have nothing to do with him. Besides, you don't deserve that so why should he deserve your concern?

• Your ex probs didn't think anything thing wrong bringing a girl into your place as he would just seen her as afriend... the way you acted looks like you still got feelings / attraction towards this guy... You should off spoken to the guy first 1) how you felt by bringing the girl in the shop.. 2) phone bill is completely different issue... The guy has deleted you too show you that he is angry by the way you acted like you was angry by the way be brought in a girl who he sees like a friend... plus he is single...

• If I were to talk to him he would've just ignored me so that's why I told my mom to shut off his phone.

• Your mom shouldn't be paying for his phone service in the first place, and you should be glad you got out now than later.

• He's obviously a loser to come to your work with another girl, even if that other girl is just a friend. Either that, or he wanted to make you jealous in hopes to get back with you, I don't know but he probably deleted you out of anger and I'm guessing it's because you had the upper hand in this situation.

• He's being an asshole, just let him delete you and don't reply to his messages. Fuck him.

• Why would your mom pay for his phone service? O_o

• He probably deleted you so you can't see if he dates that Girl but so he can keep an eye on you on Instagram. I know people who don't post photos they just use it to find out how their ex is going.

• Your mum was paying for your ex's phone service? Wtf?