Drunk boyfriend? I am going out of town for a week and he said that when I come back we're done.

My boyfriend was really drunk the other night and is also ADHD. He called in the middle of the night and said he really missed me and wanted to see me. The ADHD seemed to take over and he seemed to change subject. He then said if I didn't come over he would break up with me and he wasn't happy. I am going out of town for a week and he said that when I come back we're done. This was all while he was completely hammered.

I haven't heard from him since and don't know what I should do. Do I contact him? I honestly don't even know what he remembers!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he was talking out of his ass. Or maybe he just has issues. You can't "fix" this man honey. Communicate as needed. So you can tell him that he may not remember but you do and he spoke totally out of turn with you.

What Guys Said 1

• "He called in the middle of the night and said he really missed me and wanted to see me" <---- if he was drunk better not trust wot he said... drunk people talk randomly basically ;-)

What Girls Said 1

• Contact him but just act casual in case he doesn't eemember. He will bring it up if he meant it.