Would you give your ex a second chance?

Let's say they broke up because they were afraid of commitment or lost a passion or had some personal problems at the time. And if there wasn't third person involved.

64

Most Helpful Guy

• Look strongly at the reasons for breaking up. Were you completely happy in your relationship with that person? Outside of that, you have to really consider his actions during your time together, along with his excuses for breaking up with you.

Personally, if my ex split with me because of a fear of commitment or because she lost passion, then I'd assume she's just feeling lonely and things would be great at first, only for her to realize she wasn't really in love with me, but was in lust with me, not wanting to be alone.

I understand you have feelings for this person, but just be aware he is very likely to break your heart again, and maybe again, due to the same stupid excuses he gave you the first time around.

What Guys Said 3

• that's sketchy.

• I'd still talk to her but that's all. She's an ex for a good reason.

• Depends entirely on the circumstance.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. I believe if it didn't work out the first time, there is a reason. There are so many spiritually beautiful people to meet and get to know - that I could not move backwards.

• I've done that before, never again will I do it again.

• I did once. It will never happen again.

• My ex? Not a chance in hell.

• Nope. Hell no

• That is a lot of different reasons... what was the reason it ended? How long ago did it end? How long were you together?