Broke up with boyfriend. is it wrong that I feel guilty?

we dated for 10 months but were never official. He has issues with commitment so always had me at arms length. Would only want to hangout once a week or every 2 weeks. Then i saw him texting with girls. Also when he was on trip with his friends he had his eyes on his friends friend. He's also planning to move in August. So yesterday i said we shouldn't hangout anymore. I'm tired of being disrespected, you're talking to other girls plus you're moving soon. He kept making excuses and sid those girls re just friends but i know he's flirting with them. I feel so guilty now, is it wrong tht i feel guilty?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like a jerk. Some people don't think flirting is wrong while in a relationship. I do though. I had a friend who used to complain about her boyfriend and flirt with her guy friend... she's now dating her friend.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Do not feel guilty hun. You definitely should not deal with disrespect. It's great that you know your value and what you feel you should have in a relationship.

He can either get with it or not. He can respect your decision or make promises I feel you know he won't keep.

At the end of the day, does all that b. s. make you happy? Is that what you want to deal with?

I would have done the same thing. Bravo

• No, you made a good choice. You're intuition is right, he doesn't seem like he'd be committed to you