Girls, summer's coming up... Should I break up with him so I could be single for the summer? Our relationship really isn't that great?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're thinking about breaking up with him, then you probably should.

What Girls Said 8

• If you're reason for breaking up with him is so you can be single, then I hope he finds someone else.

You said your relationship isn't that great, but are you TRYING to fix it or do you not want to? It sounds like you don't want to to me. If you don't, do both of you a favor and break up.

• If you're not fully satisfied in the relationship than you should just end it.

• the fact that you're questioning breaking up with him because summer is coming kind of answers your question

• Well if you feel it isn't that great and you can get bitches like that, than what's stopping you?

• Do you want to be single to mess around with other people? If yeah then let him go. Don't string him along. I've got cheated on and it's awful.

• If your not happy do you really have to ask.

• I just gave someone else the same advice. Let him down easy so he can find someone who does care for him.

• You should break up with him, you sound like an awful girlfriend if your reasoning to break up is to be single for the summer. Your under 18 so that explains it. Don't be in a relationship for your ego.