Drunken breakup?

My boyfriend drunkenly broke up with me over the phone on Saturday night. I wasn't sure if he remembered it but he nevertheless didn't talk to me for two days. Tonight he texted me "hey" out of the blue and seems to be acting like nothing's wrong. What should I do?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, this would be what I would say:

Yeah, you can act like nothing happened but I know for sure you have the chat history and know straight up that you broke up with me after getting drunk. If you made a mistake, fine... but you left me in wondering for two days and you know what? That's not cool. You better start explaining yourself or else we really WILL be over.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• This happened to a friend once. Her boyfriend met a girl at a club that he wanted to have sex with. He said that he respected her, so he broke up with her first, before engaging in any sexual activity with the new girl. It lasted all of a couple of days, and he was trying to get back her back.

• Just ask him. I'd be confused too!

• Tell him what had happened