What's your "breakup medicine" - ?

I wanted to do a question a little different from the usual "how do you handle a breakup" - instead, I want to know what the one thing/activity you indulge in or use to help you through a bad breakup. Is it icecream? Going to the bar/club? Listening to old Linkin Park songs?

What's your breakup medicine?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuuuuuuddddddddddddddddddddd

What Guys Said 4

• motorcycle, gym, good food, good friends.

girls come last.

• Booze, Friends and Heart Ache.

• not caring

• I would tell you the truth, but since it is illegal I will simply say grape juice

What Girls Said 4

• I listen to music, generally depressing music cause I'll cry it out and feel better afterwards. I also hit up a fast food restaurant and order like everything on the menu. I then go to my best friends house, we eat that terrible food, I cry, and try to keep busy after that. Just remember, it's okay to break down and cry. Just don't stay there. Get it out and move on the best way you know how to! :)

• I listen to music and exercise. While I like going out with my friends, sometimes I need some alone time to process the situation.

• Ice cream and yoga.

• New boyfriend