How do you change a guys mind?

i know that guys pretty much have their mind set when it comes to break ups. But I want to know how you can change their mind? I doubt telling them how much you love them will change their mind. But how do you reverse roles? My boyfriend has been ignoring me for 3 days, and I haven't said anything to him yet. I called him once last night, but no answer. We've been dating for 2 years, and things have been kind of rough lately. He says he loves me. Out of no where he just started to ignore me. What do I do? Can I say anything to change his mind, or make him reconsider?
he's 24 and I'm 19.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Unfortunately, most guys are very stubborn so I don't think there's anything you can do to change his mind. He might change his mind on his own though

• Asker (18-24)
      10minReport
      We've broken up before, and I did that last time. It worked after 2 weeks. Now we have trouble rekindling our relationship, and I know it's possible to fix things, but it's hard. I'm afraid with him ignoring me that he's going to end things. Again.

• How long has he been ignoring you? He might just need a little bit of space

• Today would be day 3

What Girls Said 1

• Try the no contact rule.

• We've broken up before, and I did that last time. It worked after 2 weeks. Now we have trouble rekindling our relationship, and I know it's possible to fix things, but it's hard. I'm afraid with him ignoring me that he's going to end things. Again.