If your boyfriend failed out of the police academy becuase of a failed test what would you think?

She broke up with me a week before I don't know why I told her. I was 8 months in and we got a test laat minute and I got cocky and decided not to study but rather work that day. I was actually ranked 2ND in the class. This test just blew me away though. I'm restarting again but would you think any less of your boyfriend for recycling out.. was 2 months away from graduating. It tore our relationship apart I was really stressed.. I just hate the fact of me looking like a wash out who couldn't hack it.

Was also in the military before but only a year. Usmc. I ended up getting kicked out for fraudulent enlistment. I just feel like it's one thing after another..

11

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't think much of it. I certainly would not dump someone because of that.

What Guys Said 1

• if they are worthy of you they would not dump you for that