How do you get back on your feet after a breakup?

Broke up 1 year ago... Stated waving to girls to build up confidence again... Been giving compliments to random womens for a week now... But not feeling the energy to date anyone.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been the user, so I'm not sure about that part. But it would help to tell your ex how truly sorry you were for using her, and try to be good to your next one. That should make you feel a little better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Uh no I'm not sorry and I was good. That wouldn't make me to feel better to gratify your need to lump me in with one of your ex lovers just because you are putting me in his shoes. Look I am a person just like you that doesn't mean I should roll over to your weeping whims at the drop of a hat.

• Oh, I'm sorry... I misread. And you're right about that. I'm glad you stood your ground.

• Thank you, sorry if I offended:)

Most Helpful Guy

• workout? do something that will make u laugh... Hint : weed works ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE