Do you believe people can change for the better?

After being f***ked over a lot in my life, I don't believe the majority people can change. I also don't believe in second chances. If they wrong you once, they will do it again. I was also bullied a lot in my life and it made me kind of dislike and not trust anybody. I have been cheated on and I stopped dating because I can't bring myself to trust a woman to not betray me again. I have a few friends and they're the only people outside of my family I trust. What do you think?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• No I I don't, im yet to witness this... so far I've never seen a person 'change' for the better.

• I was once naive. My ex apologized and even cried when I dumped her for cheating. I took her back and she did it again. Smh

What Girls Said 4

• SOME people change. It is rare though.

• hmm like no. They are here to live out their days till they kick the bucket.

• It is possible for people to change... My best friend's father cheated on her mom twice at the start of their relationship, and now they're happily married... and he isn't cheating... hasn't cheated in over fifteen years... but then again it's all up to the person at fault, and if they really value your relationship, they'd change.

• Yeah. You've been unconsciously building up high walls so people can't hurt you, but they always will. You've just got to find the ones that make it worth it..

What Guys Said 2

• yes o'course... i'm MUUUUUUUCH more beter than i was 10 years ago or so... back then i was nothing more but a bag of shit both from the outside and inside

• We learn from our mistakes... analyze where u are going wrong and eventually u will change into a better person.. date the right girls.. make the right friends...