Worst stories about ex boyfriend/girlfriend? Tell me your story?

What was the worst story about your ex bf/gf?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I allowed my boyfriend to coax me into moving to California. Against my better judgement I came here, got pregnant, and was subjected to beatings and constant cheating. I wanted out but I knew that if I went home my family would pressure me to get an abortion and I didn't want that, I was scared. I believed that he would change once he stopped using, classic. That never happened and it got worse. On March 5th of this year, the police raided our home where they found a ton of illegal drugs. I was using oxys at the time to cope, the drugs were not mine. They arrested us both, charging me with child endangerment. I did my best to keep our family together, I tried to keep him happy, and as a result of my inaction, I lost the only thing worth all that love and hope, my baby. I'm fighting to get him back now, they're dropping the charges on me too. I am better today. I finally got the help I needed. If you're a woman and you find yourself in a similar spot, I want you to know that you're beautiful, you deserve more, and you can get out.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have a story because I have never been in a relationship before

• She was a wonderful and kind person. The end.

• Normaly a guy wouldn't leave her if she was kind and wonderful unless you were fucking around behind her back or left her fror some hoe ☺

• She left me. Obviously. I am not a wonderful or kind person. The end.

• Don't have a Story. Is that sad lol

What Girls Said 3

• Stupid lying cheater who pressured me to move halfway across the country to be with him just so he could bang other girls on our bed while I was out working and all he ever did all day was play stupid video games...

• It isn't something I'd like to recall

• If it were a movie i would have called it 50 shades of oh no u didn't