Should I break up with her? Well my girlfriend wants to talk way too much that I can't breath.

Well my girlfriend wants to talk way too much that I can't breath :(
I still care for her, but I don't really love her a lot. She seems very happy around me but to be honest I like someone else and I already kinda seeing that person now.
Not breaking up with will make me a cheater :/
Breaking up with my current girlfriend will tear her part and she won't be able to heal back cuz she has a history of serious depression.

What should I do?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading the writing on the wall and all Above, den1219, by Staying with Her, you are Not only Cheating Her but Cheating yourself by Staying with her and this will eventually go down a bad beaten path of... War of the Roses.
    You are sticking around for all the wrong reasons of the seasons and it isn't fair to both of you. It's No life for you and in order to Allow Her to move on with her own, you have to sit her down, face to face, lay it on the line, even if it is to tell her Kindly so you Don't Kill her with No kindness, that you are not ready for a Real Relationship right now.
    Of course she is not going to take the news Kindly, may tug on your heart strings, but it's very unhealthy to be with someone who Isn't for you and even though she has these 'Issues' that may show you she will not be able to handle it, you have to Move on yourself and let her begin her beguine of licking her war wounds now.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you. Best answer I've ever received so far

• Thank you, sweetie, just wise ol owl... Best of luck again, I know you can take it from here, dear.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 3

• Break up with her before you cheat.

• But you said you are already seeing someone else so you are already cheating now, don't keep your girlfriend dangling on a string the kind thing is to be open and not keep her holding on, it may hurt her if you tell her but with time she will get over it, you stay out of pity it sounds because she has depression but yet you are misleading her because you like someone else, it would be wise to go your separate ways.

• so you're "kinda" seeing someone else and don't consider it as cheating? really?

What Guys Said 3

• So you're "kinda" seeing someone else yet if you don't break up you will be a cheater, aren't you already a cheater?

Anyways your the one who put yourself into this position with your own actions so I suggest you simply stop caring for her feelings because if you did care for her feelings you would of never "kinda" seen someone else, break up with her and get it over with trust me it's for the best for her not you.

• You have to be honest. If you are seeing someone else and don't want to continue seeing her then you have to break up with her. There's no way to break up gradually. And you can't be held hostage to her depression. Break-ups happen and she will have to deal with it the best she can.

• Her depression is not your concern. She's a big girl who can take care of herself. Don't waste any more of her time (or yours) on a failed relationship. End it for both of your sakes.