How can you tell an ex wants to be a friend?

What if they don't explicitly tell you? Are there actually any signs?

I don't want her as a friend, I want her as a partner, so it's very likely I'll decline it if she asks... Which she hasn't yet.

What are the signs then?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• By asking them.

• I'm not going to ask her "do you want us to be friends?" When I don't want it. *roll eyes*

What Girls Said 4

• If she still talks to you.

• That's too vague. It could mean she regrets the break up.

• Does she still try to contact you? Do you ever see her in person? If u do, does she try to b around u?

• It depends on the brake up rele id say if u broke up on good terms and there's still contact but she's maintaing space. then chances are she's still wanting to remain friends... unless she's txting a lot n trying to be more interested then usual she may regret the brake up... but again it depends on what u broke up over...

• Well one of my exes did this. He will text me once in a while asking about me, or indirectly invited me to have a drink with him. Did she contact you?

What Guys Said 0