What according to you is the easiest & most painless way to breakup with someone?

Interested can say your opinion.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Saying it straight in person hurts less then by text/phone/cut contact.

What Girls Said 5

• Just tell them that things aren't working out.

• Doing it in person and being honest without being harsh; make it clear that you don't want to try and fix the relationship at this point, and then remove yourself before the shit show starts.

• I don't know about easiest or most painless but i rather a straight up, "I'm no longer feeling it so i'm breaking up with you..." or something along those lines ha.

• change your number and skip town. works like a charm ;)

• Just tell them straight up

What Guys Said 4

• just tellin me "we cannot continue anymore"... is enough 4 me :-)

• Basically that's correct. If someone wants to end it why come up with various excuses so that the significant other can basically think there is a way they can change to make things right/continue. If someone wants to break up with me I am cool with it. Basically the fact that someone says it to begin with means I don't want to be with them anymore anyway. A lot of people play games to boost their self esteem by saying they think they should break up just to get their SO to beg them to stay. If someone is that f-ed up that they would do that to me then I don't want them. If they want to break up over something small then I don't want them either. It doesn't/shouldn't take me to explain how a small problem can be fixed and thus a break up wouldn't be necessary. Lastly, if they want to break up over something big then I also don't want the.

So basically if someone tells me it's over then it will be over no matter what.

• Be direct, yet gentle (no misguiding or lies). Your ways have parted away, and there is no one prepared to go out of their way for the other. So for the best of your both happiness each one have to finish their own way.

• Painless for who?