Was it wrong of me to not tell my ex I am pregnant until we broke up?

I found out I was pregnant about a week and a half ago. For the past 2 weeks my ex and I had been fighting nonstop. So when he told me he never would take me back, I accidentally blurted it out that I am pregnant. He asked why I waited until we broke up to tell him and I told him I knew this would happen again in a matter of days. Well he wasn't to happy when I told him that. So I told him, I was done with him, that I didn't need his help with this baby. (It is our first) And he said you do what you have to do because you knew how much I wanted kids. Was it wrong of me to not tell him right away?

11

What Guys Said 1

• You kinda made a bad situation worse. I mean a week isn't bad it's fucked you waited till things were shitty' to share that info. I think you know it's not ok. I mean, how do you "accidentally" say something like that? What exactly was the accident? Where you not intending to tell him ever?

What Girls Said 1

• It isn't wrong not having told him right away, but you should have though, it would have been the best