How do I convince my ex to meet up?

I really want to ask my ex to meet up but I don't know how to go about it. I was paying for his phone service but I cut that off so I can't call or text him and he deleted me off of Facebook. I thought about going to his job or to his house but I don't want to seem needy or desperate.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• no no... if he has deleted u from fb.. there's no need dealing with him anymore...:-/

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Why do you need to meet up? If it's to give him another chance, then that seems to be all that you can do.

If it's to give him his stuff back, then dump it outside of his place.

• Why do you want to meet up with him?
    If you want closure then honestly I think you should wait, give some space between you two. If you want him back, I guess try talking to him or wait till he try's talking to you.

• The question here is why are you thinking of meeting up with him? Do you want to get back together? Or do you just miss him and want to see him. There's no point meeting unless you are serious and want to work on things. If you're not serious then leave him be as he might be getting on with his life and you contacting him may affect his happiness (not in a mean way, if he had really strong feelings for you)