Why would my ex boyfriend want to buy me something after not talking to me for almost 2 months?

He is the one who ended the relationship and he started to ignore me so I told him I never want to talk to him ever agian because he broke my heart more then once. So I haven't spoke to him in over a month and last month I get 2 call from him but I was asleep but when I woke up I tried calling him but he didn't answer so I text him "Hi, how have you been, sorry I missed your call" but he never responded. So 2 weeks go buy and then I get a call from him yesterday asking how I was doing and then he told me he wanted to do something nice for me he said he wanted to buy me a bed. He knows I needed a new bed really bad.

Well I talked to him for a bit then I asked him about a tv show we both like and then he said something then hung up but I didn't call him back I just left it at that.

Why would he want to buy me a bed after not talking to me for almost 2 months now?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he's over you yet.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess he wanna have *that * with you on the new bed. Lol

What Girls Said 1

• Lol, When I read the question I thought that you were going to say that he wanted to buy you roses or jewelry, but a bed?
    Do you think that he placed you in the friend zone? I am asking because you haven't heard from him in 2 months then he offers to buy you a bed... as if you were on standby..