My boyfriend left me? URGENT?

My ex boyfriend who was a theater actor, left me for his co actress. She is highly onnected with many famous personlities including being family friends with a top world famous actor.
My ex was really attractive so the actress was after his looks and my ex was highly ambitious about suceeding in his career and getting top roles.
He never got good lead roles.

This new relationship is based on physical attraction and greed to get projects and jobs. Will this last? Will he ever come back to me?

95

Most Helpful Girl

• He is being selfish and only looking out for himself! I think now is the time to focus on you! Is your career heading in the direction you want it too? Is there anything you have been wanting to change about yourself? E. g ( new hair cut or colour? )

What Guys Said 5

• So you have your heart set on being involved with someone who places ambition above love and who has already disrespected you. Perhaps you need to think about your self-esteem and how to repair it before you try to get into another relationship.

• it might last for a long time, depending on how much he can milk the relationship, and he most likely won't come back to you after leaving you in such a douchebag way.

• Don't worry about it, and let him go.
    If he works in live theater, he's likely to be queer. He could be just hiding it.

• girl go get someone better u dont need that

• Give yourself some respect and move on

What Girls Said 8

• It probably won't last very long.

• Why would you want someone back who will so easily leave again to pursue his career?

• Why do you even want him back? He sounds awful. Good riddance to him, I say.

• I only see your ex with her for her connections, maybe when he's gotten hat he wants off her he would date someone better? I don't know. I don't think it would last too long though. I honestly think he will not come back to you/for you.

• How To Get Your Lost Husband Back

With great joy in my heart i want to appreciate Dr. Ukaka for bring back my lost husband within 24hours after the spell was been cast by him when my husband left me for the past 4 month without living any information behind and all his contact not reachable and i'm so happy my husband is back to us since i contact him on freedomlovespell@hotmail. com for urgent help

• become a famous actress

• "Will he ever come back to me?" Do you have any self respect at all? Why do you let him treat you like that? He left you for someone else, he doesn't get to just come and take you back when they break up, like you're some helpless little dog.

• Why exactly would you want him back after this?