Why are guys so confusing? Well my crush from the first day of school recently told me he likes me. We ended up dating for about 3 weeks.

Well my crush from the first day of school recently told me he likes me. We ended up dating for about 3 weeks. He suddenly has been acting weird and he ended up breaking up with me. He has said he never actually liked me and that he was just using me. His best friends tell me other wise and that he's crazy in love for me. I still like him, but he's sending me mixed messages. One day he likes me back and the next its like I dont even exist. A couple days ago I shared a dream with him. So that next morning he was acting all weird. I really dont know what to do and I still really like him. It has been about 2 months and 3 weeks since we broke up what should I do?

1

What Girls Said 1

• that's rude of him to say.. i don't think you should get back together