How do I cope after being so depressed about a break up? This has never happened before I need advice?

I'm really hurting the fact that my ex boyfriend broke up with me and In an hour he had a new girlfriend. I think he has more than one woman in his life. Anyway I've never hurt so much in my life, I've had ex's but none of the break ups were this painful. He owes me money but I said I would take shares in his company. Isn't that a mistake knowing I'll still have to contact him business wise. Or should I just take my money and walk away. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep he told me to kill myself. Then I think if I say some really nasty things to him I'll feel better I'm so angry and hurt! I'm just not coping to well with this break up and I want some real good advice about what I should do.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a real treat... I would not loose to much sleep over him! He did you a favour.

I would take you money and run... ask him to pay you back especially if it was a business venture and it was documented.

All guys don't keep other women on the side in case of an emergency. You are much better off. Take the high road, get what you can out of it and then don't bother with him.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't say anything to him. He's an asshole and he's not worth your time or effort. If you need someone to talk to feel free to message me anytime

• "Sometimes I cry myself to sleep he told me to kill myself. "<----- fuck this bastard then... only a retard would say that basically... there's no need 2 cry bout him :-)

What Girls Said 2

• Don't waste your tears and energy on this guy. He is trash. Take everything you have left and leave him. He has a nasty heart and doesn't deserve to have you. Let him go as I believe you're better off without that jerk. I hope you'll find someone who can respect.

• He's obviously a really nasty person. You deserve so much better, dear. He's not worth your tears. Just give it some time, and everything will be alright.