Ex blocked me on Facebook. Why?

We dated for 11 months he never actuallt commit to me. ALways kepy me at a distance. We hungout only once a week. Never made me feel secure in the relationship. Always texted with/flirted with other girls. Even though he didn't hangout with them he flirted with them through and thats really disrespectful to me. Plus he wants to move soon. So i said i can't do this anymore. You're moving soon, you flirt with other girls and all of this is disrespetful to me, i obviously mean nothing to you. SO i stopped talking to him and he didn't contact me.4 days go by and i started adding other guys on fb and he blocks me. Why did he block me? I didn't do anything wrong. He's making me look and feel like the bad guy:(

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Because reality didn't sit in until you started adding other guys to your account. He thought that you weren't serious and had intentions on possibly giving you a ring or leaving a message but all of that changed.
    I really don't know what his motive was before you guys started dating 11 months ago, but I could tell that he wasn't all of that serious about getting in to a committed relationship with you. You might have made him number one and respected him as someone you were interested in but he wasn't doing the same unto you.

Good luck with everything!

What Guys Said 2

• he has moved on as should you. drop it and get on with your life

• Because he doesn't want to talk to you anymore or deal with you on social media. Out of sight, out of mind. He's moving on, you should too--after all, YOU broke up with him.

What Girls Said 3

• You should take this as a step forward in moving on. He's obviously not worth it!

• He's your ex. What did you expect?

• You say he disrespected you and that you obviously meant nothing to him. I'm not really sure why you would care.