What do I do or am I paranoid?

my ex leave me n have a new girlfriend yet (maybe i am paranoid or he is) but he keeps being concern about me, although i tell try not too. For instance he told me lets us be real we still have feelings for one another an the next day i saw he and his girlfriend together, another time he told me to choose complication (meaning not speaking to one another) or communication i choose complication he gets upset with it asking how will i do it n told me the next he not coming back which leaves me confuse cause i know we not together because he have a girlfriend, he even asks me what do i want n he afraid to asks me what i want, i told him he can't asks me that question he have to know what he wants he is the one that broke up with me. every time i stop talk to him this what he comes with all the time its been going on for two years now, this back n forth situation n i am fed up of it.

the last thing i did because he had some things for me i offended him in public infront his girlfriend, i try tell him we need after i message him 2 times he blocked me i took it as fine now we are on the same page. i didn't spk to him and five months later he try calling me, leave pls call message, i didn't respond the next day he repeat it again. still didn't respond he went as far to add me to his contact lists n whattsapp me that vex me. then when i went to wrk he told me we have to talk didn't respond either the other day same thing he continues for about four dys i decide to talk to him because i knew i t won't end there. i thought he want to talk but he only wanted to vent about what happen 5 mths ago. i decide to make peace with him be the bigger one n extend grace n asks him to forgive me.

we talk good, but he starts with the same thing again saying we must stop doing things to one another because it will seems like we just going round in circles. i agree with him, we have a nice talk n shake hands on faith. but i am afraid...

thats the thing i love him but choose not to be in a situation like that.

and a woman doesn't have to meet a man to get over another man. i am good how am at. i don't contact nor anything he is the one contact me. like last year wasn't talking to him he message me saying happy new year minus our differences its too emotional not talking to someone n they contact you.

explain what you mean by 'i am just alone'?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Girl girl listen to me..
    He left you for another girl..
    You don't love him
    You're just alone..
    And trust me by meeting new guys the things will be waaay too much easier for you to forget about him

• thats the thing i love him but choose not to be in a situation like that.

• yes i want him back but feels like he just playing with me.

• Correct..
      You love him
      But he simply doesn't
      Because he's playing you
      I'm sorry for being so direct I'm just mad cause it happened to me once and i was just like you but when things became clear before my eyes i woke up and dumped her for good

What Girls Said 1

• yiure paranoid

• explain me being paranoid, because i don't get it. i was on sick leave last thing i want is my ex contacting me for what because he wants to vent at me for what i did him, that what make me get vex.

• never took shorthand i guess, will u answer my q?

• no. i will not.