After how many opportunities would you be willing to allow your significant other to cheat on you before breaking up for good?

• Zero
  • One
  • Two
    Vote C
  • Three
    Vote D
  • Four
    Vote E

410

Most Helpful Guy

• An "unlimited" number of times. My partnerships with other humans would be based on utility versus emotional connectivity. That said they'll probably want a lot more sex than I am willing to bother with and I am not so cruel as to demand that level of fidelity.

Besides, all people "make mistakes", and as far as I am concerned one type of deceit is equivalent to another so I don't differentiate between sexual intercourse with others and stealing money or hiding one's physical troubles that effect the unit.

Of course, being me, there are already provisions in place.

What Girls Said 4

• ZERO! I have zero tolerance for cheaters.

• Once a cheater always a cheater, there is absolutely no excuse for it. If you truly love someone, you won't cheat. It's as simple as that.

• Once that trust is broken, it will eat away at you with always having the wonder if its happening again or has happened again or will!

• no tolerance for this stuff

What Guys Said 9

• 2|0
    • I can't believe somebody voted that they would allow it four times... What's wrong with that guy!

• That guy is loser with no respect for himself. Or a troll. I'm hoping the latter.

• Once is all I can handle, and that was almost too much. It happened once a long long time ago a couple months after we started dating. 4 years later it still pisses me off and makes me angry at her sometimes, but I get through it because I know she has been faithful to me since and will not make that mistake ever again.

• it really depends on the nature of our relationship. I mean, for me sex and love have nothing to do with each other. But if I enter a relationship under the mutual understanding that it is to be monogamous, and then she has sex with someone else, well that violates the understanding. I'd continue to have sex with her, if that's what she wants, but the relationship is over.

• Cheaters will always cheat.
    Like a leopard will never lose their spots..
    They are just not loyal characters, and never will be

• it really doesn't matter 2 me basically... even if i'm not willing 2 cheat, i'd not ming being cheated on coz it's not the end of the world... i may sound pathetic but that's da truth in my opinion... there r worse things ;-)

• She gets one opportunity to cheat. That only means I trust her not to, but won't interfere.
    If she accepts than opportunity, and cheats, it's all over.

• It would be zero for me.

• Damn, I voted 1 because I misread and thought you meant after how many times she cheated would you leave.

• Once they do it they'll do it again