Guys, have you ever broken up with a girl to "figure yourself out"?

Have you ever broken up or gone on a break with a girl because you have things in your life you need to sort out? Did you still want to be with her afterwards? Or did you just want to move on from her?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• If anyone goes on a break
    the relationship is over, they just lack the balls to put the final nail in the coffin.

What Guys Said 5

• Figuring themselves out they generally change their priorities and what they are looking for, so it's rare, because once they mature/grow they are looking for different things

• Yea I didn't know Oreos had penutbutter cookies at the time and I was so confused if I loved original better or penutbutter so I had to leave and figure myself out

• I know a woman who got a divorce so she could do that.

• I've moments where i needed to figure myself out. Unfortunately for me while I was figuring myself out i realized that the girl i was with wasn't right and so I stopped talking to her. So it just depends really.

• This actually happened to me.. but it was a girl who broke up with me... it's weird.. because I don't think those were her true reasons.. but it's hard to understand.