I can't get over it? He has a new girlfriend and I feel incredibly hurt. What could I do to stop thinking about this issue?

I ended my relationship with my ex neary two years ago. I do not think he was the right for me. Nervertheless, he has a new girlfriend and I feel incredibly hurt. What could I do to stop thinking about this issue?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Occupy yourself with other things? There's really not much you can do about it. Sounds like you still like him.

What Guys Said 2

• Y you feel hurt when you decided yourself he was not right for you? Now he is happy with another one i guess you should accept the fact thats all

• I bet he was your first.

• I knew it.
      Whats wit you girls and you first? Why can't you always get the fuck over him

Don't you realise that in order to move forward you have to leave something back

For fucks sake I once lost a girlfriend because of her fucking first who's supposed to be ''just a friend''.
      If he was not the right for you then just get over it because once you've found the right one, he won't stay too much with you, when you constantly think about your ex.

What Girls Said 1

• It was two years ago AND you were the one that ended it. So I really don't see why it's an issue for you.