Husband doesn't? Want a second kid with me.

Want a second kid with me. My daughter is six going on seven this year and she is a hand full, very hyper child. She needs a companion. Do you think my husband doesn't want any more of my children because he's planning on leaving down the line? I myself find this fishy. I see tons of young couples expanding their family, what is wrong with my husband? We have one already why not one more to make it even? My idea is that he wants a clean get away as my daughter gets a bit older. Opinion? Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly, but he also might find that it's fiscally irresponsible to have another kid. Are you saving for your daughter's college? Are you saving for your retirement? How's your debt? These are all rhetorical questions, but kids cost money - money that isn't being spent on other critical things in life. Your 6 year old hyper daughter will stop being hyper on her own in a few years. That's a lot cheaper than several hundred thousand dollars it costs to raise a kid which you want as a friend for the six year old.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• gosh... so u had a kid at 16? o_O

0|0
    1|0
  • These are all questions only he can answer..

0|0
    0|0
  • You should ask him this question directly. But maybe he dont like many kids or maybe not now. Maybe dont like more responsibilities new kid mean spend more plan more and if you dont have enough money it will be headache. Maybe he just dont want another kid just this. Only him can give you the real answer

0|0
    0|0
  • should've aborted ur first kid

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't get another child right now when you feel like he'll leave you at any moment, get through that first.

I have to ask, are you really 23? So you had a daughter at 16? Was that planned? Must've been really hard.

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol. No. I just think that he doesn't want any more kids because he doesn't want anymore kids.

There is nothing WRONG with your husband. He doesn't want more kids. He's allowed to not/want what he does/n't want.

0|0
    0|0