How to get out of a bad relationship?

I've bern with this guy for three years. Im not going to name all the mean things he has done or all the things he did to hurt me. I can't seem to leave him. I love him so much but I can't take anymore crap from him. I break up with him and pack all his stuff but he makes me feal guilty about leaving him. He tells me all the things he is going to do to hurt him so i stay with him. When he doesn't make me feal guilty he leaves long enough to cool down and get to the sad faze where you want them back and he worms his way back into my life. Does anyone have tips or somthing to keep me strong and finally get out of this abusive relationship...

50

Most Helpful Girl

• You should break up with him, being firm, no room for him to talk about getting back and then you shouldn't contact him afterwards, and ignore or block him from contacting you.

It might also help you write down all the reasons why you shouldn't be with him and whenever you feel like going back with him, then read what you have written.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Just break up with him!

• Tell him to quite it and break up with him properly! Try and find a new crush or boyfriend. Sorry if i was no help

• break up and block him from contacting you.

• It is hard when your heart is in it. Make a list of why the relationship needs to end and refer back to often to keep yourself strong after you have ended the relationship.
    Stay strong you deserve better and will find better.