Would you go? Why or why not? Your ex's sibling was wondering if your coming to see them over the summer and invited you to go boating with them all.

Guys and gals-- I was wondering if you were dating a gal/guy for 7-8 months and the two of you broke up and your ex's sibling was wondering if your coming to see them over the summer and invited you to go boating with them all. Would you go or wouldn't you? Why or why not? And does it sound like your ex's ainlings know you broke up? Why or why not and a friend of your ex's also asked if your coming to visit over the summer and said you and your ex can borrow there quads that you and your ex can go quadding together does it sound like your ex's friend knows you two broke up? Why or why not? Or are they hoping and planing this to get the two of you back together

And would you also attend a wedding and arrive the day before to go with your ex? Why or why not.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not in another relationship and it sounds like fun then yes. I had an ex whose family I was close to and after we broke up I still hung out with them while single. And with him even, and it was still awesome. If things didn't end on really bad terms then it isn't necessarily a no-no.

• That's what I was thinking and thanks for your advice.

What Guys Said 2

• In my opinion it sounds more like your ex has not told any of them that you broke up, but it could be the people around him trying to get you back together. However I see them trying to get you back together as the less likely of the two. As far as going to all these events and trips I probably would not unless you feel like you want to be back or fix whatever happened with him, otherwise it will most likely just be awkward for the both of you. Hopefully he is aware of the siblings/friends asking you to join the various trips they are planning.

• I mentioned it to my ex that I may go see them all this summer and if he doesn't mind picking me up and he said it would be his pleasure to pick up a beautiful woman such as myself up. Would a ex say that?

• Sorry if I repeated myself. How long do you have til you graduate from business and sport management? And good luck with the water park job. :) how was your day?

• It is okay :) I just finished sophomore year so I have 2 more to go! Thank you so much and my day has been nice and relaxing. How about yours?

• It sounds like they don't know you broke up. Awkward.

• That's what I was thinking. Why wouldn't he tell them

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!