Isit easy to move on after a long term relationship? Why has he not contacted me?

We was in a 7 year r. ship we broke up because be wantes to be single and free. Long story short He also has a new girl friend who knew about me but still flirted with him and met up. We ended relationship. He told me he stilled loved me but he wanted to be single be said he was bored. isit this easy for someone to forget a 7 year r. ship with a girl who he loved to bits! Is that girl keeping him company? Would that last? Would he regret? And why do you think he hasn't contacted me.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take him back even if he comes back
    No I don't think it will work and some guys are just assholes

• I agree i already know i dont want him back but i want him to regret what his done.

• I agree its unhealthy.. im going out a lot more now and im also making new friends its just when i think about it it gets me upset to think while im suffering his just taking attention from other girls and finding it easy

• Yes it will hurt for a while but try not to think about him
      Let him fade away

What Guys Said 3

• Im not sure if you're doing things in routine, he got bored, needs some spice? if you want him to regret, fix yourself and move on.. show him that you can do better without him..

• Do you think his forgotten me already? Since we have been in a 7year r. ship.

• You've done it because he did that to you.. fair part, dont ask your partner to drink vodka if you won't drink it if he/she asks you to.. right? problem is... He did it, he can't handle his own government and quitted.. if you got him back do you think it will work out? Maybe you are thinking of all the good times you spent and dont want to throw it all away.. 7 years.. I know.. But, what about the bad? He is trying to move on and so should you.. every time you spent thinking of him is your loss not his.. there are no buts, because, he did, I miss him.. it'll just F@€# a day of opportunity.. its a NO for you right now and im really sorry..
      MAYBE he'll come back to you. But honestly NOT TODAY and you shouldn't wait for it.. you have your own life..

• You dont want him back? get him out of your system, dont even try to think of him.. can I caĺl him a d! (#hole? Sorry I already did, F@&$ I hate your x! show that d!(#hole what he's missing.. actually he didn't need to see you happy and moving on to regret.. no need to see him.. ill send you liquors to celebrate when you are totally over him.. get over you anger first..

• Depends where the person is in there life.

When it's time to go it's time to go. Nothing will hold you back. Regardless of any reason. It's over. Plain and simple.

The fact someone has emotions for you doesn't mean anything contractual.

• How long ago did he leave?

What Girls Said 2

• Obviously he won't forget you. 7 years is super long and lots of memories. He will regret it when the girl doesn't turn out as fun as he think she is. He is also an asshole letting go a 7 year relationship to explore other girls. This shows he doesn't value or respect you. Yes he loves you but he has commitment issues. He will contact you one day.

• Thank you you explained how i feel clearly xx. The girl knows about me and clearly flirts with him. And his allowed it to happen. I haven't contacted him at all and also changed my num. I want him to suffer what his put me through

• The girl is super disrespectful. She has no respect for people's relationships. Karma is going to get both of them. Don't worry he will regret it and then when he wants you back you will already be over it. His loss.

• Exactly can't believe girls like this exist. no self respect! And despret! Seen as she took advantage of him been unhappy and he allowed it to happen.

• Is it easy to move on? I don't know. It depends on the person. For some it would take long, for some it would be easy. ^^