How to be the perfect catfish?

Okay I know this sounds weird but I'm trying to help my friend catfish her ex. We didn't wanna use some random persons pictures so she's gonna use mine. The problem we have is nobody uses Facebook and I don't even have Instagram or stuff like that so what could we use? How can I get a lot of friends on whatever site we use? Most importantly what should my name be on there?

47

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• What a mature and constructive way to help your friend be a better person. Bravo.

• noooooo don't!!! it's stupid 2 do such thing basically... it'd b better 2 forget him instad of doin such a silly thing that'll destroy her rep ;-)

• You don't have a more constructive way to spend your time?

• Al allm your doing is asking for trouble.. nothing good ever come from pretending to be someone your not

• use a dating site tell people to add you.

• 1|1

What Girls Said 4

• Why are you catfishing me? Snooping is one thing playing with someone's heart is another. Obviously you've seen Catfish and you know how it turns out someone with a broken heart or busted... So why do it?

• That's not a good idea. You don't want to play with anyone's emotions. It's just not right, and is very immature.

• Catfishing isn't going to make her feel any better about herself. She just leads to let it go and move on so she can prove that she is better than that and doesn't need him.

• This will not end well. Don't do it.