How to be the perfect catfish?

Okay I know this sounds weird but I'm trying to help my friend catfish her ex. We didn't wanna use some random persons pictures so she's gonna use mine. The problem we have is nobody uses Facebook and I don't even have Instagram or stuff like that so what could we use? How can I get a lot of friends on whatever site we use? Most importantly what should my name be on there?

47

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you catfishing me? Snooping is one thing playing with someone's heart is another. Obviously you've seen Catfish and you know how it turns out someone with a broken heart or busted... So why do it?