What is the best way to take an ex back?

My relationship failed just we are not mature enough to deal with tiny problems and I think we can work it out. It has been 1.5mths now. Few days ago when I met him I asked if he still love me and he remained silent since then. He probably does not want to get back now but I want to convince him to be in a rlts with me again because I think we can fix it. I know he still love me a lot when we decided to break up. What should I do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, let me save you 20 years of repeated female failure.

You can NOT change him, convince him or his mind. He is who he is. You have to respect that.

So delete this stupid notion off of your head.

If you can't understand this, then you simply don't deserve him

• I dont want to change him, I mean I have figured out my mistake in the relationship and I know I can fix it. By "convince" I mean I want to make him fall in love with me and have a better relationship. And since the first day we were in rlts, I have never ever tried to change him!

• Again , you can't make anyone do anything. Especially fall in love. It sounds like you're becoming possessive and obcessed about making this relationship work your way. This is neither healthy or normal

• Your reaction: I figured it out in my head. I'm gonna make him fall in love

A normal healthy reaction: my partner and I have discussed our differences and agree to work together.

Do you see the difference?

This relationship is over. Please don't be a creep

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• You should just give it some time and see what happens.

• Should I write him to say that I totally understand why he's being silent and I won't wait for his answer anymore, also I hope he could act normal when we see each other (because we will have to see each other some time in the future: same class, hang out with mutual friends, etc...) ?

• I would never get back to an ex. It (s like getting leftovers ogf out the garbabe z

• Ujkkjyt ftgjm