Girls, Should I send my ex girlfriend this after she left me for another guy. And is completely ignoring me, but I want her back?

I know you and I know when your ignoring me unless you need something. And it sucks makes me pissed off for sure. I know you have a new boyfriend I'm not dumb. I'm not mad at you for lying to me. I just want you to be happy. Do i want it to be with me of course but I can't make you come back if you don't want to. I don't know what happened we had an awsome time together at ross and kohl's then you went cold. Kind of felt like you started to fall for me again even had tht spark and decided to just cut me out of your life. If thts the case its your choice I would like you to be honest with me and just come get your stuff from my place sometime this week please and I need my blanket, braves shirt, key and my great grandmother's ring back even tho it was an accident how u got it really made me want to propose to you and saw a future for us. I'll always love you and hope in the near future we can cross paths and maybe start over and finish what we started. The last few weeks has made me look back through the things I could have done better as a boyfriend and will learn and become a better man not tht I'm taking all of the blame a relationship is 50/50. Hope the wedding was fun and they had a wonderful time and you had a great birthday. no matter how small if you need me I will b there not because I need you. But because I truly Love You. And if you find out you miss me and love me and what you have now isn't what you want then you can keep my key.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you can't move on so I'm not gonna tell you to. You want her back and you believe you can do that? Alright, first you're gonna do is send her what PinkAcid below said, just without "crap". And then you do a big move - nothing. Absolutely nothing. You don't initiate the convos and you go get yourself another girl (I know you don't want any new relationship right now, but a bit of fun never hurt anyone) and hopefully she will notice. Words will only do harm here. Just be as happy and confident as you can and if she starts writing you or calling her just be cool and cheerful like you're happier then ever (not because she called you), if she asks how you do in tell her you're doing great with a big smile on your face, and no matter what DO NOT talk about what happened or about getting back together, she needs to break the ice first. In the end you got nothing to loose, you either gonna get her back or you gonna move on eventually with a dignity.

• Is this better? Look I don't know y u feel the need to ignore me. Just trying to get my things back. You have a new boyfriend thts fine you seem happy and after 4 years with me u should know tht is all I want for u. You chose him over me and I accept tht. I needed a wake up call to better my self and mature. If our paths cross later who knows what will happen. But for now not going to chase you if you don't want to be. Already have your things boxed up and took ur name of my plus 1 for keys so meeting up won't take long.

• My ex broke up with me 3 months ago out of the blue. We were together for 3 years, but we were in a distance relationship. For past few months of our relationship I became so needy and jealous, for stupid things. I didn't even noticed and I suffocated him. After a breakup I became even worst. I wrote him constantly for days, wanting to fix things and to get him back, also to bitch to him. What it really took me to realize everything was a no contact. I distanced myself from him, but would still nicely respond him when he writes me. He wanted us to stay friends and I said I need time. I started going to the gym and to work on new project and had all the time in the world to figure myself out. I finally did and I changed, the break was worth it. We are back together now and I now know that I can live without him, so no reason to be clingy and needy anymore. Well if he dumps me again then it's goodbye forever! :D

• So I shouldn't send the new version of message

What Girls Said 7

• try this instead:

hey i need my stuff back (list of things), please come pick up your crap soon or it goes in the bin.
    your name

dont send that, it comes off as clingy and pathetic. you deserve a lot better than someone whos going to leave you for another person and all that letters says is that she is free to walk all over you whenever she gets bored of this dude or wants a back up. she knows you'll be waiting there like a puppy and won't go chase anyone else

• sounds too desperate.
    if you're broken up and she's already moved on just leave it alone. if things r meant to be then it will work out. but don't send her that and let her hurt you further...
    if she's the one who left it means she doesn't want you anymore :(

• No for the love of god do not send that to her. You need to move on. She left you, you can and will do better.

• If you want to?

• You should tell her how you still have feelings for her and wait for her to reply if she is interested or not in getting back together. You should wait to ask for your stuff back until she has replied or if she doesn't reply wait a week then ask for your stuff.

• Nope. Don't.

• What should I send her. We were together 5 years. I want her back but im not going to force it. I know if we talk I can win her back. I want to move on but with her.

• Hmmm, then you can just meet up with her, talk, and win her back. Just don't send her that, or anything. If she doesn't wanna meet up, let her go- it would mean she is sure she doesn't want you anymore, and you'd have to accept that and move on.

• you know just go for it do what you think is right