Could somebody help me with the current outburst of pain I've been having?

Hey everybody,
I start straightaway. I met a girl almost two years ago, when I was denuded of my emotions and was engrossed in the daily routine , and by the same token, I had never had any kind of relationship earlier. The girl I met and I were separated from each other by some 400-kilometers, which roughly accounts for 2-3 cities between. We were both conscious of the circumstance and, nevertheless, initiated a relationship. The first months of ours were brilliant and strikingly beautiful, and the well demeanor she had made me fall for her, which was to pave the way for my burial in the later stages. I was too preoccupied with her, and anything pertaining to her , that I forgot who I was, or even the basic chores I would enjoy doing, became unbearable, and I could not think of anybody but her, in lieu of whom I would do nothing to supplant. -- Flashforward -- Repugnant side of the distant relationship commenced popping up, and it would make us impervious to desisting from the break-up. I was invariably into her, though. Nonetheless, she was not as in love with me as was I. So, when I made some trivial mistakes, most of which wouldn't signify for the majority of people, she broke up with me as though nothing had happened. I was devastated , and razed to the ground, I was flabbergasted and too woeful. Somehow, afterwards, we got back together, and broke up again, and after 5 months'-breakup-period she, all the same, texted me, which resulted in our getting back together all over again, as I still loved, I couldn't resist the temptation. We were all good , and were to meet on May,2015, few days ago , as a matter of fact. And So did we. But, when we met , and held hands, after approx. 10 minutes, she began weeping, and iterating this "It does not work." I first did not grasped what it was about, but then she said we were not meant to be, which destroyed me. Now, we are separated for good, and I don't know how to deal with the pain, as she was all I had. Help me...

20

What Girls Said 2

• I've been through it and I know how difficult it is. There is no easy way to moving on. However, you have to accept the fact that you are not meant for each other and so you're not meant to be together forever. I know it's never easy but no one can possibly help you except yourself. Believe that you have lost her for a purpose and that purpose, only God knows. Believe in yourself that you will find someone better than her. You deserve someone better, so do I.

• Yea, I know "only time heals" saying.. That's what people suggest I do, even so, there seems no way to get out of the despondance except for this.. Thanks for the comment.

• You're welcome. Hoping only for the best for you.

• I think you're pushing your body too hard. Go to a doctor if the pain increases

What Guys Said 0