We broke up many months ago and of course like lots of girls, i dont think im pretty, is it wrong of me to ask him?

68

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should categorize it as being "wrong", but it is a little awkward because he IS you ex. You don't really want to blur any lines or anything. I understand about feeling insecure about looks but I don't think it's the best idea to ask him. Good luck!

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think that there's technically anything wrong with it but you should watch out. Since you're under 18 chances are the kid will says something mean. Even if you're friends.

• Well if he went out with you, the answer is already clear. So why make yourself seem potentially desperate?

• You already know they think you're pretty, they were in a relationship with you.

• yes because i dnt really think u cn be freinds with an ex unless u or he still have feelings towards the other

• what question?

• Yes, it's wrong of you to ask.

• why would you ask your ex this -.- ?

• i dont know? because were very good friends now. is it bad? is it wrong?

• yeah, dont ask him this

• why would you need satisfaction from him? you're prolly pretty on ur own, and u dont need someone else's approval of this

• its small percentage that he will answer u honestly, especially if it was u who broke relationship

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't ask simply because y'all are on good terms and civil. You don't want to make y'all relationship, which should already be awkward, awkward. Lol

• You probably shouldn't ask him.

• eventhough were close now? like as friends?

• No, it's not, but I don't think you'd get a really honest answer.

• No, just start by asking him what attracted him to you then just ask

• you have ex, means he was your boyfriend, means you're not ugly.
    because if you were, you wouldn't have a boyfriend.