What do all of you think about this break up reason?

Reason why I want to break up is because I feel like I'm not meant to be in a relationship in the first place. I'm not saying I regret it either. But I feel like my life for now is to be single and be well educated. When I in a relationship is when I already grow more mature and older. Now I'm just a teenager. I'm sorry but is not you, is me. I can't make you happy anymore, the feeling is gone, we can't continue this anymore and I will only hurt you if this continue. I hope you understand. I hope we still can be friend. I understand if you want to avoid me after all this happen and I'm truly sorry for it but I hope we are still friend even if you avoid me.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If I've heard those lines once, I've heard them a million times. Let's be honest here, shall we? You're just not feeling it for him anymore. When the right guy comes along, you'll be ready for another relationship. Until then, you're perfectly content to remain single. There's nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

What Guys Said 1

• 1) You don't need a reason to breakup. Relationships are not contracts

2) You don't need to explain this to anyone.

Whatever the reason is, you're done, ready to go. That simple.

What Girls Said 1

• It's a valid reason. I also didn't date in high school because it just wasn't a priority for me at that time.