Share a break up you been through before?

I'm asking this just incase you want to spill anything out to feel better. Some people choose to keep it to themselves but some people feels more comfortable after letting everything out. You can always be on anonymous and share. Your choice. :)

31

Most Helpful Girl

• i haven't experienced one and i hope to never go through that

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know who you are. But I would like to share my thoughts with you about mine ! Message me sometime

• My most recent breakup was 3 months ago when my ex boyfriend broke up with me through a text by telling me he didn't love me and didn't want to be with me, and that broke my heart because he never said anything like that to me before. Over those 3 months he continued to call me and confuse me by telling me he still loved me but then would ignore which caused me to be more sad and it made it hard to get over him. I still love him very much but I know I have to get over him.

• I understand how you feel but he kinda sounds like a jerk to me. Always follow your choice and don't regret :)