How to ask my ex to hangout?

Last time I talked to my ex I was telling him to stop sending me nudes of himself. That was 3 months ago, I thought it was over, we were BOTH moving on. Then yesterday he texts me "Hey" "How you been?" We talk for a while before he stops replying.

I want to ask him to hangout as friends but Im too scared to hit send. He might think I want him back, or he might not text back.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks his X in his own heart, ithere is usually motive in mind when the time comes around that He------Texts me "Hey" "How you been?"
    It's been '3 months ago' and one would have thought still counting, Sammy2598, and that with no contact, no thought in mind. He learned that you didn't want him sending nudies of himself, which he may have meant as a message for Friends with benefits.
    This time around, with his cute and cozy "hellos" once more, I am betting there is more in store and it's Not getting back together as two birds of a feather but No strings still... yes, hanging and clanging, let's say.
    If you surmise it could end up this way, then let sleeping dogs lie and don't bark up the wrong tree. Even if you want to just simply "Hangout as friends," my assumption for being as wise as an owl that I am, is that your heart will end up suffering again and nothing will be accomplished but... being his friend in the end.
    It's your call, your choice but do some serious soul searching here, dear. Why break what doesn't need fixing? You have already Moved on, however, starting to hang and maybe end up with a bang, something is bound to... suffer.
    However, if you are this Curious George who is willing to take that chance with or no romance. Let him know that you wouldn't mind hanging out and if the subject comes up or the circumstances are leaning towards something that needs to be addressed, talk it out with him Then.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, Sammy2598, for allowing me to shed som4e light on a definite sore subject.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• send the texts, hang out and see where it goes
    you can always tell him to back off or clarify

• maybe he wants 2 get back 2 u i suppos. e... so if u don't want 2 do... basically ignore his texts ^_^

• simple solution. Don't talk to him.

What Girls Said 3

• I really don't understand the need on most people to talk to an ex. Even if you didn't have a bad break up, you still had a break up. Just move on with life. How can you find someone new if you still are hung up on the old guy?

• He wants the opposite of what you want

• You don't.