My ex makes me feel so sad, what should I do?

He broke up with me about 3 months ago and he has called me a few times and confused me so much and then ignores me so I text him I never want to speak to him ever again and then out of the blue he call to see how am doing, and now I feel sad all over again. This time he didn't confuse me though, but right when I was asking him about a movie we both like he says something and then hangs up.

What should I do I seriously feel so depressed. Should I just block him? Or if he calls me again what should I tell him?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop talking to him! Simple

What Guys Said 3

• If you can block his phone number, do it. If you can't you may want to consider changing your phone number.

Another option would be. If he contacts you again. Call the police and have them warn him that if he keeps contacting you he could be charged with harassment.

• Pick urself up dust urself off and go and get u a man

• Sounds about right lol

• Block him.

What Girls Said 6

• maybe you should cut him out of your life... if he's only making you feel bad...
    you deserve to be able to move on and be happy. if he keeps calling out of nowhere and making you feel sad then it's easier to just not ever talk to him.
    it will be hard at first but in time you'll find it easier to not have him around.

• I'd block him until I felt better. Him just popping up out of the blue after you told him that you never wanted to talk to him again is very disrespectful. Feel better, girl :(

• Don;t go back to him!

• Tell him you are still in love with him. Maybe he will be man enough to profess his love to you!

• Next time he calls tell how you feel. Say listen to me you broke up with me remember! Why you keep calling and hurting me all over again. It's not right. It's not fair to me. Why call then hang up. This is a two street conversation not one. If your going to keep calling me then when I call or text you talk to me.

• Erase him from ur head. U r not a toy to play with when he s alone or bored. Don't answer, don't reply just ignore him. U ll find someone gooD. Concentrate on ur future!