How to get ex girlfriend back?

My girlfriend of 9 months just broke up with me a few days ago. We live together and she was being a complete bitch the past couple of weeks so I pretty much knew she was thinking about breaking up. The thing is, after we broke up we have been getting along great she wants to be just friends which I act like I don't give a shit because she's been a lot nicer. We still sleep together and she always tries to cuddle and have sex now which she had stopped doing. I think she's just trying to have her cake and eat it too though. Should I start sleeping on the couch and not be friends with her or does this mean she wants me back?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• it does kind of sound like she wants the best of both worlds... she wants to have you when it's convenient for her but doesn't want to be your girlfriend.
    try the couch thing, distance yourself a little bit and see if she changes... probably not a good idea to give her everything she wants though, because she might just use you and hurt you...

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't mention the reason why she broke up tho :)

What Guys Said 2

• "We still sleep together and she always tries to cuddle and have sex now which she had stopped doing" <--- maybe she wants only fwb?

• Just tell her that you're not interested in being "just friends" or "fuck buddies", thT you want to be in a proper relationship with her. If she says no, just go "well that's a shame, well if you change your mind just give me a ring" and walk away and never look back.

If she regrets it, if she's still attracted to you, she'll contact you in the next 2 weeks to 1 month. When she does you just assume she wants to see you. Just ask her out then and take it from there.