Girls, how to break up a girl in a such way, that she won't get upset at all?

Girls i need your help. what would you make you not get upset at all after break up. please help
!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• She's obviously going to be hurt at first. When my ex broke up with me he said it in the nicest way possible. And then he ignored me. It was good in the end because being friends just complicated things and gave me false hope that we would get together. It sucked at the time but it was really good in the long run. I can say I'm 100% over him

What Girls Said 4

• there's no guarentee that someone won't be upset... break ups can be painful. especially if they're unexpected...
    all you can really do is be honest with her and tell her whats on your mind. apologize and tell her that you want her to be happy but you just can't do that for her.

• Buy her flowers, a tub of ice cream, a lot of chocolates and a rope

• "Your better off without me hoe!" walk away quickly...

• Whatever ways you choose she will for sure be upset. Just be honest and do it the nicest way you can.