What should i do?

So my ex and I broke up about 5 months ago, I made it happen but he agreed because we have different values and he wasn't very serious about growing up. He's quite immature but the most incredible person to have as a lover. He's sent me messages every now and again to check how I am (which I don't mind) however my problem is that he added me on snapchat last night and I don't know what to do.. I want us to be okay with each other but I don't know what his intentions are by adding me.. and I don't want to have to tell him for the 100th time why we can't be together... Help?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You really need to stop entertaining his attempts at getting into contact with you. It's not fair for either of you.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't control whet he does but you can ignore him. It is interesting that you needed to mention that he was a good lover; are you trying to justify your behavior if you do decide to resume a relationship with him?

What Girls Said 2

• maybe just don't add him. don't send him mixed signals.. he might get confused.. or even hurt if he thinks there's a chance and there's not...
    be honest with him about how you feel...

• I agree with @CommieDearest, it's probably best if you go no contact for a while, it'll help clear your head and move on from him. Weather or not you decide not to go NC, try to keep yourself busy, it'll help take your mind off him.