I seriously need help, its urgent, its very urgent?

I already tell my Boyfriend that I want to break up and I apologize to him for breaking his heart. But he told me that he won't break up with me and it will never happen. What should I do, he can't force me to be in relationship with him if I don't want to anymore.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Such a reaction is a red flag. @phanindra554plus has a point. He could be a dangerous fellow and you better watch yourself from him. Not contacting him may be even more dangerous as he may overreact even more. It's best you get it to his head that the two of you are finished and that he should move on. If he doesn't then there could be problems (have your dad or some one else be on the ready to intimidate him).

What Guys Said 3

• You need to totally ignore him. Don't talk to him, don't accept phone calls from him, don't respond to texts, nothing. And you need to be extremely consistent about it. And if he becomes a stalker or threatens you, tell your parents and tell his parents.

• If person didn't understood me after apologizing and explanation, I would ask him if he prefers this instead: "Whoever commits the crime of stalking [SNIP] or other order described in section 2266 of title 18, United States Code, shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than 1 year" instead of moving on and looking for other things

And be ready to contact a police.

Intimidation can be punished too.

• Hmm... may be he is loving you very much but you don't like him so you said him that you don't like. that's it your dute was completed if he still force some adults have to involved in this serious matter.
    Good luck😊

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him that it's not his decision. If you think he may be a threat to your safety or his own, you need to tell an adult.

• just ignore
    ignore him , or i think its better to tell him that
    Dear you are really good guy but im not ready now and you deserves the best

• if you break up with him then it doesn't matter if wants to break up with you or not. just let him know you don't want to be with him.
    you're exactly right, he can't force you. end it with him and move on and do you :)

• LEAVE HIM PERIOD. Do you guys live together. If you do. Leave him when he's gone from the apartment or house.