How do I break up with someone who is a complete psycho?

My current boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years, and after being treated like dirt and cheated on, I'm done with the relationship. I give him subtle hints and have actually attempted to leave but he hinders me. How do I get away?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• just leave. tell him you are done with being treated like crap and cheated. tell him you want to move on with your life and can't because he holds you back.
    he can't MAKE you stay. just leave... and don't look back. move on and be happy... do whats right for you...

What Guys Said 4

• Say it straight and just end it
    There's no point of sugar coating it

• Wow. Tough spot. Just leave no matter what he says but if you're afraid of physical danger then maybe more covertly would work.

If time is on your side, you could subtly make him less attracted to you. Stop wearing makeup. Fart when he's around. lol Start being interested in or doing things he hates.

complain about his relatives.

• Tell him u have mental health problems and u want to stab him and u dont want him to wind up in the hosp. Like the last guy u stabbed

• Hire a bodyguard, take him with the help of bodyguard to mental hospital

What Girls Said 3

• There's no easy way to break up with someone like that. You just have to leave before things get worse, if they haven't already. Don't hesitate to call the police if he does anything drastic, but for now, be brave and leave him.

• Tell your family, rally a support team and go. Do not be weak and question your decision for one second. The only way he can "stop" you is if you allow him to. If he wants to get get crazy, call the police. If he wants to beg, block his number. There is always a way out.

• Get a restraining order.