When You first got your heart broken? How did It feel?

98

Most Helpful Guy

• It felt like I was physically alive but emotionally dead.

What Guys Said 7

• My highschool girlfriend that became my fiancée after high school. It felt like I was hit by a dagger and a spear at the same time in the chest or heart are that I was basically a shell for a while. I was emotionally dead inside that I did something that I regret to fill the void or that hole that was left behind. She took that part of me that ever believed in marriage and up to this date, I'm still not a whole person.

• I was young and hoped that it would never happen again :( I was glad that I held off on the sex part, as I wanted my first time to be with someone that cared about me.

• It was honestly almost tramatizing. I might be fucked in the head to this day from it.

• Aw Sorry 😳

• Oh no its totally fine. Happend years ago I'm over it but at the time I couldnt function properly for like 2 weeks then I started coming back b7t to me forever to get over it. Cheated on and left for some fuckboi. 1st relationship big slut.

• sucks!! feels like I'm not worth it. then you start questioning yourself if you're the problem. what did i do wrong, why doesn't she like me. all that stuff.

• Made me feel like shit.

• I was thinking about nooses a lot.

• It was pretty bad. I felt like an empty shell and began to hate girls for a bit, but then I realized that it was my own fault for not making sense of things before making myself vulnerable to someone.

What Girls Said 9

• well, I don't know if my heart totally got broken. maybe it got partially fractured or something. anyways, i felt horrible :[

• It was the most awful I ever felt. I was devastated. I was with him for about 2 years. For the first week or two afterwards, I was in a really bad depressive state. I was moody and I cried a lot. After that stage, the only thing I really felt was anger.. Once the anger dissolved, I just became numb. I was physically fine but I had basically shut down my emotions. I would fake laugh and put on a smile, but I didn't feel anything. It took me about 2 or 3 months to get out of that numb phase, and another 6 months to get over it.

• My heart gets heavily broken after EVERY relationship. Had them like 3 serious ones and all of them hurt like bitch. Right now I'm getting over the 4th one. And the next one (if it ends) is gonna hurt like bitch too. Sometimes I think of just giving up on relationships, but oh well I fall too easily and I'm strong. Bring it on! :D

• It was awful, because he actually never liked me.
    It felt like a hole in my heart and I got a falling sensation in my stomach. And I felt like crying 24/7.
    But, honestly it wasn't that bad. Once, I cried and realized that nothing could be done, I tried getting over him. And soon enough, I had moved on.
    The guy who broke my heart and I are still friends, but he makes sure that he reminds me of that incident.

• it hurted & I didn't even think I would care, but LIES

• Like my heart was literally breaking. I worked myself up into a panic attack.

• It felt like I had ripped out all of my arteries and was just staring at them. I felt dead and weak.

• Never got mine broken. Because I always broke their's

• Amazing... how the f**k do you think it felt 😂