Guys, Best revenge?

He dumped me, kicked me out of the house, and moved his ex girlfriend in. We broke up a week ago. How do i make him see that he fucked up?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• A long time ago, I was left for another person and I got that absolute sweetest revenge without even wanting it. I felt lost, neglected and worthless. I concentrated on things that I should work on, I made efforts to make my life better in no regards to her and her new boyfriend. Soon enough, I became successful and my life was on track. A year after the fact, she came back, she came back three times over the next 2 years crying every time...

What I'm trying to say is: let karma do its thing and make yourself better. Moving on is the best revenge. Anything you do now is basically you giving him more attention. Attention he doesn't deserve. Put that attention and energy on yourself. You'll have a Mich better return on your investment and soon enough you won't even care what he's up to or who he's dating because eyou will be on to bigger and better things. Trust me. Been there and bought the T-shirt

What Guys Said 19

• Revenge won't do you good. It will give you momentary pleasure, but it's not worth it. Just move on and enjoy your life better. Find someone who does deserves you, appreciate you, trust you, respects you and loves you for who you are, instead of wasting any more time with him. Good luck and I hope you find what it is you are looking for; revenge or moving on.

• if it's his ex, you don't have to do anything. Just condemn him to deal with the consequences of his own actions.

• Try get into his pants again... Then finger his asshole unexpectedly (but go to a hot meal before like curry)

So after you've fingered his ass when he goes the toilet next you'll be tearing his ass up one more time

• My god, what an arsehole he is (I read a bit further down). Britty, you are better off without him and deserve so much more. If he kicked you out and then moved his ex in within a week, he already had something going with her on the side (I'm sorry if that was blunt, but that's the way I see it, and it's more of a scathing rebuke on his character).
    I just can't believe how insensitive and callous a person can be...

• The best revenge is your own success! :-)

• better 4get him, instead of tryin revengin him :-)

• The best revenge is to let them drive each other nuts. (And they will.)

• Usually there must be a good reason as to why he kicked you out in the first place.

And revenge is never a good thing nor is it a smart thing to do.

Just forget bout him and move on.

• He kicked me out because i was depressed because my son died. He didn't feel like seeing me cry anymore. He could of broke up with me and then ask me to move out rather than tell me to get the fuck out at 4 in the mornin cause i had a panic attack

• Well another option is depending on how long you've lived with him you can separate as a common- law therefore have something similar to a divorce.

But I forget how long you have to live together to be considered that.

• Have a happy productive life without him... move on and forget about him and this revenge BS. You will only hurt yourself.

• Getting revenge will just start another and a larger conflict. So don't try to get revenge. Just try to move on. There's better guys out there.

• The best revenge is you succeeding without him in your life

• Look for inspiration from movies...

• Fuck someone he knows make sure he finds out and spread the story that this person is bigger and better at it. Or just move on with life and be successful find someone better to date. The latter would be better the first would feel better.

• Make his girlfriend cheat on him with you... Sounds really hard to do but it'd be awesome

• move on to someone better and don't look back

• Move on your hot u will get a guy that wants to be with u

• Success is its own sweet revenge >:D

• Hit on his best friend, that would piss me off anyways :P

• The best revenge is to live well. Move on.