You ever hear of stories of couples seperating for a period of time and getting back together when the time was right?

My situation was her parents vs me. Her parents were going to disown her and she wouldn't have a free college ride anymore. Obviously we couldn't do anything and it wasn't smart to move out together and 'figure' it out.. even though that's what we planned. But we're other young and I can understand. You think we will have a chance in the future. I know she did truley love me and I truley did her. I say that in a sense of maturity. Things did get messy in the breakup and that last month. A lot of fighting. But we ended on good terms.

10

What Girls Said 1

• It's possible if both of you truly loved eachieve other. Maybe you guys just needed time and space to grow and relize some things about yourself and the relationship too.

What Guys Said 0