How do guys feel about seeing their ex who dumped him?

We were together two months I dumped him because he was ignoring me for a week yet trying to hang out with girls and I thought he would end up dumping me. Now I saw him at a party and he won't even look in my direction. Why?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably still bitter towards you

• He pushed me away. For almost two weeks he was barely talking to me and acting so cold. I was crying every day. And he was making excuses yet wanted to hang with girls and not his girlfriend. That's so hurtful

• Well it just seems like he continues to be distant with you. He doesn't care for you at all. He just doesn't bother. You are better off without him

What Guys Said 2

• You dumped him, you hurt his ego...
    Good for you :)

• Also, another one is you dumped him, maybe he has too much self respect/dignity to chase after you..
      Though it's odd not even a polite hello from him

• He was being a dick that's why I dumped him. I didn't want to but felt I had to.

• I would guess he expected you to chase him/hang around as a back up..
      So the fact you just walked away with no drama, would of really hurt his ego

• Umm... be cause you dumped him. No one likes that.
    You only went out for a couple months.
    Delete him and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you did the right thing. Now forget about him. Who cares about why