How do you know I really know if I miss her or the memories we had?

Me and my ex broke up 7 months ago and I feel like I miss her. When I describe to people how I feel they tell me I miss the memories not her. How do I know if I miss her or the memories?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Itll always be both but that doesn't mean it's right to get back in a relationship with her

What Girls Said 2

• You're lonely :( you do miss the memories , not the person. I promise you once you get back with her you'll remember exactly why you guys broke up xxx

• You will always have the memories. You need to do some thinking and really think of what you miss if it is her or the thought of her

What Guys Said 1

• If she misses you as well, then you probably miss her. If she has moved on, then I guess you only miss her memories.

• She got another boyfriend now. .

• That means you are just missing her memories. Try to get over her before you become an emotional wreck. Easier said than done, I know!

• Sadly I think I hit emotional wreck..