Should I ask my Ex to marry me (long question)?

Me and my ex broke up 2 months ago today after 6 years, mainly because she didn't want to wait till I was ready to be married amoungst other things like religion. I've been really missing her but I know she has been going out with her male "friend" that she knew I had a problem with, going to movies and having nightly conversations since I still have them both on whatsapp and seeing them always online at the same times. It really annoys me because she pretends I don't exist as in she unfriended me on facebook and deleted all our photos together, even though she was the one who left me. I've been trying to move on as in going out on dates but I really miss her, I've asked her to meet up and talk several times and she just never replies so I've told her I will be at a place at x time and if she turns up I will propose and if she doesn't then I know I will have closure, good idea or bad?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she has moved on and you haven't. So no don't ask. Leave her alone

What Girls Said 1

• Don't ask her, she will think that you are desperate. If she's trying to make you jealous let her be immature. You deserve better :) x

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should give it a try 😊 best of luck πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ just kiss her n tell her that you can't live without her n all those things you feel without herπŸ˜‰

• Dude... don't get married because the girl wants/needs sex. If she was the right one, she would understand and respect your decision.
    Besides, I'd bet money she's already found at least one guy to bang her since you broke up.